The TB12 Foundation provides access to athletic, rehabilitation, and nutrition resources that empower athletes who are at-risk – due to economic or health-related obstacles – to reach their performance and life goals. Through our services, we aim to educate and help athletes improve longevity, prevent injury, and stay on the field, court, ice, track, or course doing what they love, better and for longer. Since inception, the Foundation has provided close to 10,000 treatment sessions to sponsored athletes of all ages and backgrounds through our Scholarship Program, and that number continues to grow. We’ve witnessed firsthand what a game-changer these services have been for every single one of our Scholarship Recipients who recognize they can benefit from a smarter, more holistic approach to health and wellness.
- Applicant must fall into one of three categories:
- High school, college or amateur athlete
- Tactical athlete (active/retired military or first responder)
- Recovering from a tragic event requiring long term recovery (e.g. stroke or lifelong disability)
- Recovering from an injury impacting athletic ability
- Adjusted Gross Income for individual or family must be $85,000 or less.
Scholarship applicants who are approved will receive treatment sessions at any one of our centers currently located in:
- Tampa, FL
- West Palm Beach/HSS