Sponsor One TB12 Treatment Session Each Week for a Year:
A donation of $10,000 will pay for one TB12 treatment session each week for TB12 Foundation clients for a year.
- TB12 treatment sessions involve an hour of one-on-one treatment with a TB12 Body Coach and are comprised of deep-force muscle pliability work, functional strength & conditioning, and programming related to nutrition, hydration, and cognitive fitness. These sessions are part of TB12’s innovative approach to injury recovery and performance enhancement.
Sponsor a Recovery Pop-Up:
A donation of $7,500 will pay for a team of TB12 Body Coaches to visit an event or location with TB12 equipment and execute a “Recovery Pop-Up” for deserving athletes. Examples of Recovery Pop-Ups include treatment at charity walk/run events, after marathons or triathlons, etc.
Recovery Pop-Ups include:
- 10 to 15 minute deep-force muscle pliability work sessions for an average of 40 participants.
- Instruction for athletes on how to use devices to create and maximize muscle pliability at home .
- One-on-one time with TB12 Body Coaches to discuss any questions pertaining to performance and recovery.
Sponsor an Injury Recovery & Prevention Package:
A donation of $5,550 will help an athlete complete a full course of post-injury treatment to get back to doing what they love and reduce the risk of future injury. On average, athletes attending TB12 for post-injury recovery require approximately 30 sessions with a TB12 Body Coach.
Sponsor an Athlete:
A donation of $1,500 will be cover the typical cost of an athlete’s initial course of treatment with a TB12 Body Coach at a TB12 Performance & Recovery Center, plus all necessary gear and equipment related to recovery.
Sponsor a Program in Need:
A donation of $1,000 will go toward the donation of TB12 supplies (e.g., Vibrating Pliability Rollers, Vibrating Pliability Spheres, resistance bands, electrolytes, etc.) to a deserving school, program, or facility.
Sponsor an On-Going TB12 Foundation Partnership:
A donation of $500 will go toward deepening partnerships with organizations that the TB12 Foundation has helped over the years (e.g., Mass Fallen Heroes, Haymakers for Hope, and St. Jude).
Sponsor a Functional Movement Profile:
A donation of $100 dollars will go toward providing Foundation clients with a Functional Movement Profile.
The Functional Movement Profile identifies and addresses:
- Structural alignment
- Movement asymmetries
- Helps Body Coaches understand compensatory movement patterns to then assist with developing and then implementing an individualized program