TEAM TB12 Foundation
You can be part of Team TB12 three ways:
Charity Entry – I want to be on Team TB12 and I need a bib.
Raise $12,000 for the TB12 Foundation.
Registered Runners – I want to be on Team TB12 and I have my own bib.
Raise $4,000 for the TB12 Foundation.
Virtual Runners – I want to be on Team TB12 and I have my own virtual bib.
Raise $500 for the TB12 Foundation.
Apply here and check the status that applies to you.
Runners on Team TB12 Boston 2021 will receive:
- Unsurpassed management. This program is managed by CharityTeams.com which provides runners with the support and encouragement to successfully meet their goals of both running and fundraising.
- An online fundraising page.
- A full 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches with organized group runs throughout the season.
- TB12 Performance & Recovery Center support and guidance for optimizing your performance.
- Organized point-to-point long runs on the course with aid station support.
- Kickoff meeting and pre and post-race gathering.
- Team TB12 Marathon gear.
- Boundless team spirit, team organization and runner support.
- A positive life-changing experience and memorable journey of running the 2021 Boston Marathon with the TB12 Foundation.
All Team TB12 runners are responsible for the $395 race entry registration fee.