There is no doubt that COVID-19 has changed the way we run for 2020, but we are gearing up for the 2021 Asics Falmouth Road Race on the traditional 3rd Sunday of August 15th. While this date could change, our goal is to move forward with your interest in running.
In 2021, the ASICS Falmouth Road Race organizers anticipate a hybrid in-person/virtual event due to COVID-19. We cannot guarantee that our runners will be running in-person in Falmouth on August 15th at 9 AM EST. All runners will have the opportunity to participate in the exciting At-Home Edition of the ASICS Falmouth Road Race. If the Town of Falmouth allows, we anticipate the top 30% of our fundraisers earning an in-person entry. Race organizers will have more information on the race format in the coming weeks and months.
Whether you run on a charity teams in-person or virtual, running for a nonprofit can offer you so much more than just running a race. It can offer you the opportunity to be part of a solution to this crisis by taking care of your own health and helping to raise funds.
$550 for virtual Falmouth Road Race – includes the $50 application fee
$550 if you have your own bib – includes the $50 application fee
$1250 minimum for the in-person event includes the $50 application fee
Team Members Receive:
· An official race entry either virtual or in-person. In-person entries will be determined based on the field size and fundraising commitment
· A team jersey to wear race day
· A personal fundraising web page and online tools that make fundraising easy
· A training program designed by CharityTeams and TB12
· Fundraising support and guidance through CharityTeams and TB12.
· An opportunity to make an impact in the community while having fun through running