We are gearing up for the 2021 Asics Falmouth Road Race on the traditional 3rd Sunday of August 15th.
Running for a nonprofit can offer you so much more than just running a race. It can offer you the opportunity to be part of a solution to this crisis by taking care of your own health and helping to raise funds.
$1250 minimum for the in-person event includes the $50 application fee
$550 if you have your own bib – includes the $50 application fee
Team Members Receive:
· An official race entry. In-person entries will be determined based on the field size and fundraising commitment
· A team jersey to wear race day
· A personal fundraising web page and online tools that make fundraising easy
· A training program designed by CharityTeams and TB12
· Fundraising support and guidance through CharityTeams and TB12.
· An opportunity to make an impact in the community while having fun through running